Just a couple of notes. Ask questions and I'll answer them. Comments thread will be moderated to include only Q&A about the image.
- Capacity is ~32,400 seats, plus 1,000 standing room
- Two decks with 40 luxury suites tucked beneath upper deck, a la Cisco Field and PNC Park.
- 2,900 field club seats. No other club level
- 40 minisuites above field club
- 4 party or large suites
- 2,000 bleacher seats in left field
- 2,000 family outfield seats in right field
- Field dimensions: 325' in the corners, 373' in the power alleys, 408' to dead center. It could be expanded by 3-5' outward in each dimension. This was done to show that despite the land's unusual shape, it could house a field with standard and symmetrical dimensions. Actual footprint of the ballpark is 9 acres.
- Bullpens are beyond the outfield walls in left and right.
- The massive blank area beneath the seating bowl is flexible space which would house on multiple levels: clubhouses, back-of-the house facilities, retail space, and team offices.
- 1,700 parking spaces in a 7-story garage to the west of the ballpark. It would also be dual-use as the facility is adjacent to Diridon Station. The garage would more than double the parking currently available in the lots between the arena and ballpark, parking which would be lost as the blocks are developed in the future.
- The Stephens Meat sign, if left in place, would be in the warning track to the right of the LF 373' sign.